Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are patients saying about Dr. Scheier?

Last week, we asked you, our wonderful patients, what you liked best about our Dr. Scheier and our team at Mitchell D. Scheier and Associates. Well, we got back some pretty great reviews, and thought we'd share a few with you today! We love getting patient reviews, so please feel free to add more! Have a great rest of the week!

"Mitch's knowledge about dentistry, his commitment to preserving natural tooth wherever possible, his incomparable integrity." ~ Bonnie C.

"I have been seeing him for years and he knows me very well.He has never given me bad advice. Very knowledgeable." ~ Jill K.

"great customer service, friendly staff, professional & knowledgeable, beautiful facility." ~ Carol T.

"I love how Dr. Scheier explains everything in terms and language that I can understand. He is patient, kind and knowledgeable! From the first step into his beautiful office, speaking with his helpful staff to being treated like family my experience was unquestionable. Hands down ... THE BEST!" ~ Anonymous

"I trust my dentist." ~ Donna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment