Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dr. Scheier loves happy patients!

Dr. Mitchell Scheier and team, serving Havertown, PA, deliver the highest quality orthodontic care in a personalized environment. We make orthodontic treatment fun and enjoyable. Just see what our patients have to say!

"Dr. Scheier takes the time to explain his plan for my care and we discuss any questions or concerns" ~Kathryn

"I know that Dr. Scheier's work is quality, but it's the people that make the difference." ~Nancy



"I've been going to Dr Scheier since 1998. At the time I wasn't happy with the work a previous dentist had done. I had a tooth in the front that required bonding but it kept breaking off with the previous dentist. Someone recommended Dr Scheier to me and I gave it a shot. Not only did Dr Scheier do a much better looking restoration, it's held up for 12 years! Dr Scheier really took his time to do the repair. Dr Scheier has always put me first, made me feel important, and he takes pride in his work. His skills are top-notch. I've moved further away since 1998 but I refuse to switch. I've just started invisalign with Dr Scheier and it's going well. I highly recommend Dr Scheier.‎" ~Anonymous


Have you had a great experience at our office? We would love to hear about it! Feel free to write a review here, or to give us a call at the office.

-The team at Dr. Mitchell Scheier

No comments:

Post a Comment