Monday, November 15, 2010

More happy patients at Dr. Scheier's office!

Dr. Mitchell Scheier, serving Havertown, PA and surrounding areas, has been receiving some great patient reviews lately! Check out what our current patients had to say about Dr. Scheier and team when they were asked, "Is there anyone you would like to recognize for outstanding or less-than-outstanding service?"

"Everyone at the office is ALWAYS kind, helpful and friendly. I'm so glad to have a dentist that I like and also feel comfortable to bring my young children to." ~Aiden

"It would really be unfair for me to pick one person for outstanding service. Recently, I learned how happy the employees are and how dedicated they are behind the scenes. Loyality is huge for me, and it's important for me and my daughter to be comfortable." ~Tanja

"Actually, I thought that every single person I encountered at the office was friendly, professional, I couldn't have asked for better service!!!" ~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment